Sponsoring the annual Johnny Splawn Memorial Golf Tournament is a great way to give back to the community. Each year, we select a deserving, local charity to give a significant portion of the tournament’s proceeds to.
Recent charity beneficiaries are listed below.
2018 – The Boys and Girls Club of Lubbock
2017 – The Team Luke Foundation
Your donations/sponsorship will be tax deductible. The Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association will provide you with a letter memorializing your donation for this purpose.
The following sponsorship opportunities levels are available:
- Platinum/Beverage Sponsor ($1,500) – Includes signage, a 10-minute opportunity to speak during lunch, and recognition in the brochure
- Hole/Green Sponsor ($500) – Includes signage at your specific hole/green and recognition in the brochure
- 1/2 Hole/Green Sponsor ($250) – Includes Signage at a hole and recognition in the brochure
- Gold Sponsor ($100-$249) – Includes recognition in the brochure
- Silver Sponsor ($50-$99) – Includes recognition in the brochure
- Bronze Sponsor ($1-$49) – Includes recognition in the brochure
- Donating Items for the player’s gift bags/silent auction/and raffle
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please fill out the form below, and submit your payment. In addition to (or separate from) sponsoring the event, we welcome you to consider forming a team and joining us on the day of the event! Sponsoring the event does not count towards the fee for forming a team.